Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

What do I write?

A couple of days back, on 6th February, after I had got back from a party, I had had a tiff with Vishal, I sat up and wrote to Rajeev. I had written to him, sometime ago as well, asking him to give 'us' a second chance. He hadn't replied to that message of mine. I did receive a response from him though on my farewell note. He wrote a long message to me. I didn't reply to it, and now today, I've received another message from him asking me : "is it your turn to keep quite now? (sic)"

Well, frankly, speaking, I didn't know how to respond to his earlier message. I did choose to be silent, hence. I am happy that he has written, I shall respond to him, guess, in due course.

Have to think, how though. Will do that as well, since, I seem to be doing a lot of thinking these days.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?