Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

I know now

what to write

Hi Raj,
I kept quiet, because, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what and how, should I respond to you. So, I thought, it is best that I follow what you have been asking me to do.

I guess, we can start off afresh with being friends, it seems like that is what you want too.

You have to understand how important my friends are to me, as they are my only support system and I treasure them very much, however good, bad or ugly they may be.

You also have to understand that this is not how I maintain my friendships. I call them up, I write to them and they respond as well. I also know that I have so much rights on them that I can scold them, if they've not met/responded or called me.
I don't have any way of communicating with you, except over ryze and I've known you for a year now. I cannot handle the silence and the lapses in communication anymore.

I shall wait for your response, if you don't respond, I shall never ever contact you again.

Love,
-d/

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?