Monday, February 07, 2005
And so it shall be
that me and Rajeev are not going to be together. Well, didn't I know that? It was too good to come true right? I just don't like the way he lead me on to believe that things were okay, when they were not. Why did he have to continue chatting with me till August when he knew that we not going to be together since April. If he had stopped chatting then itself, I wouldn't be hurt so badly and neither would he have been hurt so badly. I did get along with Vishal, but that was just sex and shall always remain sex. I don't see me and him going together anywhere. With Rajeev, it was different, we had a connection. I just wonder, how can a guy who's not so young, not handle a simple fact like this. He hadn't promised me the moon, when he asked me to give up earth, had he? Then on what basis, was I supposed to give up everything for him? I remember him asking me to give up my friendship with Vishal, without expecting anything from him. I had told him, I can stop having sex with Vishal, but dropping his friendship completely for no reason, was not something that I would do, and I still maintain that. My friends is my only support system. No, mother, no father, no sister, no brother, only my friends and if I'm supposed to drop those very few friends that I have, how will I survive in this world? I guess, I'll just have to take the path, that I had tread when I was 17. But, that's not where I want to go again.
I just do hope and wish that someday, I find someone who'll not cause me so much pain and hurt and anguish. I do hope that I fall and rise in love again.
I just do hope and wish that someday, I find someone who'll not cause me so much pain and hurt and anguish. I do hope that I fall and rise in love again.