Thursday, January 27, 2005
Is this the end????
I received a message from Rajeev today. It was in response to one of the messages that I had written to him sometime back. I had expressed my displeasure with the fact that he had paid utmost importance to all his feelings but not a thought to my feelings.
And from his response, I deduced, that yes, he doesn't care about my feelings even now. Should I respond to him the way I want to?
Well, let me atleast write it down for myself.
I think, it boils down to
- you don't want to give 'us' a second chance.
- you don't trust me.
- you are very happy with the way things have moved between us and that there doesn't seem to be a respite.
I think, I do understand. You are so wrapped up that you are ready to be miserable but not compromise on something which happened once upon a time in the past, almost a year ago.
I also understand that you don't wish to give either yourself or me a second chance. You would rather be miserable.
I also understand that you cannot and never have been able to trust me completely.
I should say that it was wonderful and beautiful while it lasted and I shall cherish the memories of the dream that it was.
I guess, I will always love you.
And from his response, I deduced, that yes, he doesn't care about my feelings even now. Should I respond to him the way I want to?
Well, let me atleast write it down for myself.
I think, it boils down to
- you don't want to give 'us' a second chance.
- you don't trust me.
- you are very happy with the way things have moved between us and that there doesn't seem to be a respite.
I think, I do understand. You are so wrapped up that you are ready to be miserable but not compromise on something which happened once upon a time in the past, almost a year ago.
I also understand that you don't wish to give either yourself or me a second chance. You would rather be miserable.
I also understand that you cannot and never have been able to trust me completely.
I should say that it was wonderful and beautiful while it lasted and I shall cherish the memories of the dream that it was.
I guess, I will always love you.